Friday, February 8, 2008

Drinking Out of Penis Straws is Always Fun!











Here are the wanted pics. First all I will say my sister went to a lot of trouble getting all the "penis" paraphernalia. And then the crazy woman we thought was going to show us the Passion Toys calls and says her grandmother had a stroke. So, first I will say I hope not. Second, I say lame excuse...she must have had plans with all of her "toys" or something. But, let's just say I will host one before my honeymoon this summer (now all these people know someone who does them). All are welcome to attend! So I will just have two penis parties. Sorry ladies for the diappointment! What a bummer. But hey, we still had margaritas. Who doesn't like margaritas??? Thanks to all who showed up! :)

And well hats off to my friend Audrey. She brought me some bondage tape, some gummy handcuffs, a game called "F*ck" (yes that is how it is written on the outside of this board game), some body lick stuff, oh and well a few other items in her "goody bag" for me. And I got some cute lingerie and some thongs (thanks Leigh-Leigh).

And if you are wondering what those things on my boobies are, they are tassels my sister bought me. Fun fun. Except my boobs are way too big for those things! :)

3 comments:

Amy said...

That looks like so much fun, even if the lady didn't show up :) Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Dena said...

Hahahahahaha - what's a bachelorette party without straw and some candy ta-tas!

Dena said...

OMG - TEN DAYS!!!!