Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I like to EAT!

Trace attempts to feed himself some cream of wheat! Messy, messy!

Evie tries sweet potato puffs. She chokes every time but opens her mouth for more!

So these days, all I feel like I do is feed:

My day is like this:
5ish: Evie bottle
7:30ish: Trace sippy cup milk
8:30sih: BOTH eat their breakfast T-pancakes, oatmeal, or cream of wheat and fruit. Evie-oatmeal and baby food fruit
11:00 Snack for T if he is still up. Sometimes Evie wants bottle
12:30ish Lunch for BOTH again. T-still baby food jar #3, yogurt, crackers,shredded cheese. He is the pickiest eater!
E-the fruit rice cereal and a yogurt.
4ish-snacks for all! Goldfish(not cheese one..T only likes the "sweet" kind). Or yogurt, yogurt covered raisins, ritz crackers, etc. I have been giving E puffs. She is not so sure about them!
5-Evie bottle
6:30ish-Dinner for all.....T-baby food jar #3, yogurt, cheese, milk, crackers, a fruit cup of somekind. E-Regular rice cereal and a baby food #1 veggie.
SEE???All I do is feed my babies!!! :)


No comments: