Saturday, October 2, 2010

33 1/2 weeks


So I am 33 1/2 weeks. I was 33 weeks on Wednesday but I don't have time to post these days. Look how big I am! Go ahead....say it. You won't believe all the comments I have gotten lately. I mean I might think some not so nice things in my head about pregnant ladies...but all the people that say things? Really? How do you think it makes me feel? Here are just a few:
*WOW! You are huge!
*You don't look so big today...
*You've gotten big overnight!
*Do you think you are having twins?
*Are you sure you aren't having twins?
*Everytime I see you, you get bigger and bigger.
*You are going to have a really big baby!

But, on a bright note, we are so excited and ready for Evie Rose to be here...I go for a sonogram on Wednesday and hope to see her little face. And I am sooooo miserable so I am really counting down the days. I am so swollen and hurt all over. Working+pregnant+9 month old already is NOT a good combination!


1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't believe it's almost time for you to have baby number 2! I love the name you picked out for her! :)