Monday, January 11, 2010

Coming Home

Trace got to come home on Christmas Eve! What a wonderful Christmas Eve present. So technically after he was born we were really there only a day or so. If it had not been the holidays, I might have stayed longer considering they wait on you and bring you meds and food! :) Next time, I will stay my 48 hours! ha!

These are his coming home pictures:


Trace in his car seat for the first time.

Mommy kissing Trace in his little outfit.
Family Photo before we leave.
Trace in his coming home outfit and his blanket. Daddy didn't really like his bonnet (oh well Daddy!!!)

1 comment:

Sawatzky family said...

What a precious cutie!!!
Love the outfit but I must say my husband would not have loved the bonnet either...must be a father sone thing! lol
What a blessing!