Thursday, November 26, 2009

Baby Shower Time



So my first baby shower was on HALLOWEEN (yes, I was the one dressed up as a pregnant lady! ha!) Thanks to my friends Beth and Kelly for throwing me a brunch on a Saturday morning. I got lots of cute presents from lots of "teacher friends" of mine. Trace is going to be all set.
Here are me and the wonderful hostesses! The food was yummy (and thanks to Kelly's hubby...because I know that he helped out!). I need that cream cheese bacon dip recipe!

Here are me and two of my teacher friends from the FIRST public school I ever taught at. Of course, we are all now at three different schools....And Alissa (left) is next because she is preggars too....and well Susan will be getting married (right) and we can't wait for that!
And we are the College of Charleston ladies. We all went there...and it's funny because I didn't know Beth when we went there. We met after...but of course I knew Molly...but I won't tell you any college stories!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

You look great! Pregnancy suits you!