Monday, October 12, 2009

OLD LADY???


So Am I an OLD LADY now?
This morning I had to be at school EARLY...for a parent conference...well didn't make it. I fell in the shower and so went to the hospital and was monitored to make sure the baby was okay. They told me I probably pulled a muscle because it was hurting on my left below my belly. Well at first the baby wasn't moving...so they gave me lots of liquids and he starting moving around. So I was there about 2 hours and everything was okay. They told me I am already getting ready for the baby...something about irritable uterus...but that's normal. I looked that up...still don't quite understand that?! Oh well. So now I am sore...still in the same spot, my butt, my leg, my back, and the back of my arm. I never said my first name was GRACE...I am just glad the baby is fine.
And then my mom went and bought me a bath mat. I have never had one of those things in my shower. My grandmother had one and my great-grandparents...but I thought that was something old people have?!!!! So guess I am an old lady now!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I left you an award on my blog!