Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bubbies???

Who out there watched the season finale of NJ Housewives? Of course I did because I watch all trash on tv and love all the housewives shows. What did everyone think? I really just have a hard time feeling sorry for Danielle. Its like she has some motive I just don't know what it is.

And to note Teresa's new assets: Maybe it is a southern thing....but down here we call them Boobies...and they kept calling them Bubbies and even had them spelled out like that at the end of the show when they gave an "update" on each housewife. Is "Boobies" a southern thing? I have never heard them called "Bubbies" until this show!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I don't feel sorry for Danielle either! She plays victim, but something is off with her.

I hate the whole "bubbies" thing! That's not what they're called!

Sawatzky family said...

Bubbies! What is that lol
That is one crazy show! What I can't understand is how they don;t die of shame and embarrasement when they watch their bahavior back on the show. I can not imagine what world they must live in to justify that behavior! lol

Dena said...

hahahahaha - I can't believe A) such things exist and B) y'all watch it!

Cracking me up!