Sunday, June 8, 2008

WHOOOA!

Yesterday, we spent the hot, hot day at the lake. Not our normal lake spot. We were in our future "retirement" territory as my hubby says. His grandmom had some land out there, so who knows, we may have a nice retirement home...but it is in the middle of no-where land! :) We cruised through the land to check it out. He could pee off the porch (on our imaginary home right now...it is just land) and NOT A SINGLE PERSON would see him!

Anyway, we were crusin' with some friends on the water and saw this. I had never seen one before. An air chair? So gotta have one of these....does anyone out there have one or been on one?

2 comments:

The Birds Nest said...

What in the world is that??? Looks fun!! Too bad about about the Dream Home in HHI, but who needs a HHI house for us to meet in person? I only live in Columbia:)

Dena said...

I have seen one - one of my friends in college had EVERYTHING - he was a water genius - but I wouldn't get on that thing without a will! I wouldn't get on it AT ALL!!!

Love the new lake house! hahhaa