Monday, January 14, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Going to be a great year (guess who's getting married, me!!!)


So my first post of the New Year! I have been busy. As my fiance was saying on New Years, don't be late in 2008 ! Well I guess I am a little late posting something. Oh well. Why was he saying that you ask? Probably too many beers on New Year's Eve, not that I have room to talk. But the Krystal burgers were darn good that night at 3am!

So better late than never.
One of my bestest friends came to see me and go to a little "country club" style miscellaneous shower last Saturday. We wanted to steal some Velvet Hammers (vodka, vanilla bean ice cream and something else, not sure) to go. BUT we behaved, we just had wine and cheese. We even just went out to eat with my cousins and Freddie and a friend and really behaved. We wouldn't have behaved had it been 10 years ago and we were in college. But that is a different story!

Me and Vicky (the friend who came to see me):















My mom, me, and my soon to be MIL:















My friend Susan, me, and Vicky:














The Beach Girls (aka Vegas Girls aka Rodeo Girls)!!!!

No comments: